Saturday, June 15, 2013

Images of America: Powder Springs

Images of America: Powder Springs
While I was at the Seven Springs Museum in Powder Springs, Georgia, I picked up a copy of Images of America: Powder Springs by Lauretta Hannon.

This was a book that I had checked out of the library before and was thrilled to obtain a personal copy. I love looking at old pictures and old houses, especially when there are people and houses I am familiar with.

Many of the same pictures that are on display in the museum are in this book, and it was good background to fill in missing information when I was compiling my posts on the museum.

The book is filled with vintage photographs of people and places, including the house that my parents lived in when they were first married.

No comments:

Post a Comment