Friday, August 30, 2013

Another Purple Star!

My article "Meet Shirley Plantation's Cat, Tunnah" has been awarded a Purple Star! This makes two out of only seven that I have on Squidoo so far.

"My Grandfather's Songs: The Music of John H. Craton" continues to climb. After a brief dip from #55 down to #59, it's at #42 today, and #2 in Music.

I've been having a lot of fun "bubbling" (yes, that's what it's called) at Bubblews. There's a real sense of community on the site, and I've been making new friends. The neatest thing happened to me my first day there. After I had posted only two, maybe three posts, someone wrote a post introducing and recommending me that brought a number of new readers my way. Read what she said about me here.

And while you're there, you can find my posts on my profile page.

Some people use Bubblews as a site to publish their articles, while others use it more as a personal blog or a social network. If you like interacting with online friends and making posts to Facebook (ones you write yourself, not ones you share from somewhere else), you can do that on Bubblews and get paid for it. You don't have to consider yourself "a writer", you can post about anything you want (within reason), and the minimum post size is only 400 characters, so a hundred or so words is fine. If it sounds interesting, check it out here. I'm earning money posting pictures of my cat. What could be better than that?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment