Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Old Roads Once Traveled is Now on Bubblews

I just submitted my first post to Bubblews.com (appropriately and cleverly titled Introducing OldRoadsOnceTraveled on Bubblews. I am so creative).

If you're interested in reading more of my random musings, here is my profile page. My user name is the same as on Squidoo: OldRoadsOnceTraveled.

I hope to write at least one post most days, so I won't be linking them here unless I feel it's something special. I'll keep them all short, so you can read several of them quickly if you'd like to check in every few days. I would appreciate it.

The way I understand it, I will get paid a penny for each unique visit, plus a penny for each like or dislike and comment, so feel free to click the button of your choice and leave a comment if you wish.

If Bubblews sounds like a site you might like to write for, you can join via my referral link.

P.S.

"My Grandfather's Songs: The Music of John H. Craton" is up to #60 on Squidoo today, and still #4 in Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment