Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's Snowing! Well, Not Right Now, But it Did in January


During and after the Georgia snow storm that resulted in Snow Jam 2014, I posted a lot of pictures on Bubblews. After all, snow like that only happens in Georgia once in a blue moon. I work at home, I had plenty of food, and I didn't have to get out in it, so I had a ball going out, taking pictures, then coming back inside my warm house to sit in front of the computer and get paid for writing about it. I love my job!

Unfortunately, when Bubblews redesigned their website recently, all but a few of those pictures went poof! I'm working hard to repair all those posts. To make the photos that those posts are about visible to readers again, Guiness and I are uploading them to our blogs.

Here are some of the early pictures. The captions are as I originally wrote them on January 28, 2014.


Not shoveling it.
The walk isn't covered yet, so I brought Guiness out and put him down where there was a good patch of snow to get some pictures. Before I could take a single shot, he took off for the porch.
This was the best I got.
"Let me in!"

Here is the original post:

It's Snowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment