Monday, July 28, 2014

Let it Snow!


I have been making my list and checking it twice. My list of my posts on Bubblews, that is.

The recent website redesign on Bubblews no longer supports more than one photo per post. That means that all the photos other than the title photo--and sometimes the title photo as well--have vanished from all my photo essays, most of the time taking some of the text with it.

And between the two of us, Guiness and I had a LOT of photo essays on Bubblews.

Some of the posts are fine with only one photo after a little editing. But for the photo essays that were about the photos … nuh-uh. Many of them no longer make sense. Some of them have been mostly or completely gutted.

I can edit the text, but I can't edit or replace the photos. To salvage them as much as possible and make the photos still available to my Bubblews readers, Guiness and I will be uploading the photos into companion posts that link to the original post, and then publishing them either on this blog or The Guiness Blog by Guiness the Cat.

It's a massive salvage job, and it needs to be done as soon as possible, so please be patient with us.

So where better to start in the middle of summer than with a little polar vortex?

Merry Christmas, and let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment